Fitness and healthy hair works hand in hand

Translate My Page

Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Master Cleanse Lemonade Diet...Day 6

Day 6, Yesterday after work I felt like giving up.  I wanted to eat something nothing in particular just want to eat. I'm tired of the smooth Move tea and the lemonade mixture.  My mouth feels like chalk.  My husband is also on the master cleanse he keeps brushing his teeth because he enjoys the flavor. Lol! I'm telling you when you haven't eaten in days you really appreciate food.  While on this cleanse I'm only thinking about vegetables how I can prepare them. 

Well This morning I didn't want to get out of bed but I forced myself.  Had a cup of tea and did some exercising to motivate myself did some situps.  I'm feeling pretty good.  So far only had one elimination hopefully I have more before the day ends.  Now to get through 4 more days :)    


Enjoy the freedom(✿◠‿◠)

3 comments:

  1. You are doing great!! I tried it for one day could not handle the cayenne pepper..I do not like hot or spices..I really wanted to go the full 10 days,,I will have to try it again...Question do you know another way to detox the body..???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tonya: I'm trying girl :) Aw, too bad you don't like the pepper. There are so many detox diets out there. I found this website that may help you

    http://www.detoxyourbodytoday.com/Recipes-For-Detox-Diet.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lemonade diet is thus in style and effective that skilled nutritionists have combined all of the natural ingredients into one pill that provided the necessary supplemental dietary needs that the body desires to operate each day.
    lemonade diet pills

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all your comments! I really do appreciate them. Enjoy your freedom (✿◠‿◠)

ShareThis

Related Posts with Thumbnails